Optimize employee experience
Depending on their access rights, employees have access to a wide range of HR information from their HR self-service. They can:
- Access the company directory
- Check their time bank balances
- View their team’s absence calendar
- Complete their timesheets
- Clock in or clock out
- View the number of worked hours per week
- Access the training catalog and submit training requests
- Evaluate the training they have received
- Prepare their performance evaluations
- Be notified of the tasks they must perform during the integration of a new employee
Each time employees submit a request from their HR self-service, it follows a custom approval workflow.
The HR department can also publish news, useful documents or links.
Such an easy and transparent access to information significantly improves the employee experience and commitment.