SIGMA-HR vaccination module
Ensure effective monitoring of vaccines in your company to
better protect and preserve
the health of your employees
With vaccination monitoring, improve risk prevention in your business.
With a more comprehensive view of possible risks, you can better protect your employees daily (healthcare establishments) or in the event of a pandemic.
You can also optimize administrative personnel management by preventing absenteeism and reducing the frequency of sick leave.
With SIGMA-HR and the vaccination module,
focus on your main objective: protecting
the health of your human capital
The module allows authorized people in your company to quickly access the history of vaccines received by a person, to avoid unnecessary administration of vaccine doses as well as to plan teams more easily (in healthcare establishments for example).
With the SIGMA-HR vaccination module, you can track the date of vaccination reminders and get a notification when the time comes to be sure you do not forget anything.
With the vaccination module, you can:
- Support protecting the health of the population
- Access a person’s vaccination history
- Communicate quickly with vaccinated people if a booster vaccine is needed or action must be taken
- Comply with professional responsibilities for immunization
- Offer vaccination campaigns within your company
- Protect health care workers and those at risk
Optimize vaccination monitoring with SIGMA-HR software
The vaccination module will allow each company to define its repository that will list all the vaccines, manufacturers, pharmaceutical laboratories, and diseases.
The vaccination module completes the identification of occupational risks in your company. You can:
- Track the vaccines received
- Monitor when booster vaccines are required and send notification
- Follow-up on the expiration dates
- Create your repository that will list all types of vaccines, types of diseases, manufacturers
- Assign employees to work units according to vaccinations (hospitals, healthcare establishments)
- Prevent the risks of infections/contagions (vaccination campaign, reminders, etc.)