Web Campaign Specialist | SEM-SMM
An open position in Montreal
SIGMA-HR is looking for new talents to take our business to the next level.
Are you an innovation-driven marketing professional with an eye for new trends?
Do you excel at creating impactful digital advertising campaigns and converting traffic to leads on a website?
Are you a self-starter, analytical with a keen eye for detail, eager to contribute significantly to the growth of the company?
It’s time to take your career to the next level by joining our team now!
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Director, your primary responsibilities will be to plan, implement and optimize advertising campaigns and convert website traffic.
Your tasks will be:
- Designing and deploying advertising campaigns for various channels related to the current marketing strategy
- Managing and regularly updating the website on WordPress and optimizing it for conversion (Speed, clickstream, conversion funnel, chatbot, etc.)
- Creating conversions and lead nurturing elements (landing pages, calls to action, forms, etc.)
- Optimizing existing campaigns
- Ensuring the creation of conversion and lead nurturing elements
- Analyzing metrics and implement a process for continuous improvement of results
- Increasing awareness of the company in target markets
- Maintaining the contact database up to date
- Ensuring competitive intelligence
- Performing all other related tasks
Your assets for the job
- Mastery of traffic acquisition and conversion mechanisms
- Excellent marketing data analysis skills
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to work on different projects at the same time
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Creativity and originality
Our requirements for the position
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any other relevant training
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in managing web campaigns and digital marketing
- Mastery of WordPress, Elementor and Yoast environments
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications (an asset)
- HubSpot knowledge (an asset)
- Experience in the SaaS industry (an asset)
- Bilingualism (English – French)
Why join SIGMA-HR?
- Work-life balance
- Telecommuting offered by the employer – Hybrid formula
- Ultra modern offices in the Olympic Stadium Tower
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment
- Accessible by public transit and BIXI
- Parking spaces
- Group insurance, health spending account and virtual medicine available 24 hours a day
- OPUS card and BIXI passes covered
- Pension plan with employer participation
- An agile company in full expansion
Last November, we have been awarded the Concilivi seal of approval, a recognition of the work/family balance we promote
We take care of you with group insurance, a pension plan, a health spending account and 24/7 telemedicine
We develop team cohesion: monthly team activities and a pleasant and innovative workplace
We are committed to protecting the environment by offering a "GREEN" program and by partnering up with the Carbone Boréal program
Leader in the development of human capital management software applications (HRIS), our team is composed of experts