Senior C# .Net Developer
Several positions open in Montreal
SIGMA-HR is looking for new talents to take our business to the next level.
Are you a Web #C .Net developer? You are passionate about application development and new technologies, you like to excel in a stimulating and constantly evolving environment? You are a team player and able to advance independently?
We have a great opportunity for you!
The next few years will be challenging for SIGMA-HR Solutions. We are currently planning several projects to develop our solutions, including the migration of our platform to new, emerging technologies: the new .Net Blazor framework from Microsoft.
Reporting to the Product Development team, you will contribute to the realization and development of the application:
- Participate in the architecture and development of our new framework, based on Blazor
- Participate in the evolution of our current asp.net solutions
- Correct anomalies and resolve performance issues
- Participate in the continuous improvement of methods and processes
- Stay abreast of emerging trends
- Be an ambassador for SIGMA-RH
Your assets for the job
- Creative, dynamic and passionate about innovation
- Spirit of initiative
- Team player
- Attention for detail
Our requirements for the job
- College or university degree in computer science
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of the following technologies: C#, Blazor, .NET MVC or Webform
- Mastery of MSSQL databases (queries, schemas, etc.)
- Fluency in French, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Responsive Web, PWA, MVC and Telerik libraries, an asset
Why join SIGMA-HR?
Growing company focused on an agile methodology
State-of-the-art offices in the Olympic Stadium Tower
State-of-the-art tools and equipment
Telecommuting offered by the employer – Hybrid formula
Employer sponsored pension plan
Group insurance, health spending account and 24-hour virtual medicine
Coverage of the OPUS card and BIXI passes
Accessible by public transit and BIXI
Last November, we have been awarded the Concilivi seal of approval, a recognition of the work/family balance we promote
We take care of you with group insurance, a pension plan, a health spending account and 24/7 telemedicine
We develop team cohesion: monthly team activities and a pleasant and innovative workplace
We are committed to the protection of the environment by offering a "GREEN" program and by partnering up with the Carbone Boréal program
Leader in the development of human capital management software applications (HRIS), our team is composed of experts